Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hmmm...


So, I'm trying out the blogger thing to see if it's better than using iWeb and my own site host for this blog stuff. Not sure I like it but anyway what do you think of my pictures? I have a new camera. I managed to get a good deal on a Sony a300 when Circuit City went out of business. It takes so much better pictures than my old Nikon Coolpix 800. I'm still wanting a macro lens for it but the kit lens does fine for now I think. That's a Breyer Stablemate in the photo above and one of my ceramic Bull Terriers below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've been happy with my experiences on BlogSpot; so much so that I dumped the Blog I had that was provided by my hosting service LOL.

    I love your CG terrier!

    Cheryl

    FireHorse Designs Pottery, Ceramics & Fused Glass, since 1980

    www.appaloosas.org
    blog: http://firehorsedesignxtx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Someone reads this stuff! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete