Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heat Wave

Laddie

Summer finally arrived here in southern California. It's been nearly ninety degrees at the beach and over one hundred inland. It makes it rather hard to run a kiln in the heat, but I've managed to get few things cooked. I completed a new Bull Terrier pin and a load of Happy Bullie pins are in the kiln now. I've been sculpting a bit more in the heat. Laddie the collie is coming along nicely. I started a lying dog as well. I still want to sculpt a mule but have not had time to start one.

Most work for the next two months will be devoted to Bull Terrier items. I sent my money in. I will be vending at Silverwood, the National Bull Terrier show in October. I am going to try to sneak a few Justines in here and there though. I did a little more work on the appaloosa Justine. I have decided that will be the prize in my giveaway contest. The contest will be in November. Mark your calendars now!

The Bull Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment